Saturday, June 05, 2004



Isn't the Internet fun?

I have no life- it's summer, and I don't want to get a job- so I play online. I found this cool site that's mock trauma scenes and if you do them wrong, people die. And then you get sued. It's great fun. Also cool: Eric Conveys an Emotion (hilarious!) and Who Is That with Jeremy? (just Google it and you'll find them, I don't know how to link yet). Yahoo's Launch is awesome, you can watch videos for free on demand although they're missing some favorites. And mugglenet.com, which is an awesome Harry Potter site (duh); I met some cool people through it. How else can you answer a burning question on The Nanny at 2 am? Good stuff; I can't believe people managed to waste so much time before it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home