Saturday, June 05, 2004



Birthday Bash

I have to get my sister a present. Her birthday's today; we went out to dinner last night. My parents gave her presents and I didn't. But at least dinner went okay; I hadn't been out in two weeks since my anaphylactic reaction (more on that later). It's just such a pain to have to go to the mall and wander around looking for something and spend money. I want to get her something she'll actually like. Maybe I'll go to Wal-Mart and hope for inspiration. I actually like my sister and I want to get her something good but at the same time I'm running low on funds, especially after my mother got p.o.'d at me and said I don't get any more money. But it's really a little late to start looking for a job. I guess it'd be good to get out of the house, away from my parents. Good thing my mother is computer-illiterate and won't ever see this. Anyway, my sister is coming over for dinner tomorrow, so I guess if I don't get anything tonight I can get her something tomorrow afternoon. I'm so pathetically lazy and cheap; it's so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home