Wednesday, November 16, 2005



24

I don't think I've done a meme in a while. Hmm. Must be slipping. From Janie, who gets tagged a lot too. And no, this isn't all one day.

12 A.M. I'll probably be up for at least another two hours.

1 A.M. So I consider this still part of a continuous day, which rather messes with my head.

2 A.M. If I'm good I'm in bed by now, usually watching Most Extreme Animals.

3 A.M. The latest we ever stayed to finish a floorset, 3:30 actually. And then we went and entertained ourselves at Denny's.

4 A.M. Or the time I got up to do inventory at five. And tried to figure out how early my manager Harmony must have gotten up in order to look as perfect as always. Freak of nature.

5 A.M. The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh only comes on at 5:30 now.

6 A.M. The time Janna and I were supposed to leave to go to Austin's baptism.

7 A.M. But considering the way she drives...

8 A.M. The earliest I normally have to get up. Urgh. Even SpongeBob gets too annoying then.

9 A.M. The more usual time to drag myself out and be at work at ten.

10 A.M. Shipment! Yay! Boxcutters!

11 A.M. Or I may be at physical therapy now. It's amazing how much fun broken-limbed people and off-the-wall PTs can have.

12 P.M. I just discovered that What Not to Wear comes on now.

1 P.M. This is when I told myself I'd be out the door to get the stitches out today, and look where I still sit.

2 P.M. I'll probably go to the 2:45 showing of Harry Potter Friday- I'm just not in the mood for a midnight one this year.

3 P.M. I really ought to install my new Norton when I get back. Then it'll quit bugging me.

4 P.M. My watch needs a new battery. It says it's 4 now.

5 P.M. After I got off work yesterday I hit the library. Am working through the first season of Monty Python.

6 P.M. "This is an ex-parrot!"

7 P.M. I would never actually eat haggis. It was a joke.

8 P.M. Start of my Tuesday TV, first up is Bones, about a forensic anthropologist.

9 P.M. Commander in Chief. Yes I'm a conservative, but I like it.

10 P.M. The Tuesday highlight, a new SVU. And this week was a good one, cause last week Mariska wasn't on there, the losers.

11 P.M. Nothing to watch at this hour anymore. Although I do like Leno.

12 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Leno's the best! But.....isn't he a democrat?


Hmm... ;)

 
At 11/16/2005 08:51:00 PM, Blogger D said...

whats Haggis? have never seen it before... a fruit??

 
At 11/16/2005 08:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you're up so late, do you never sleep?

10:00 am, find yourself something else to do.

 
At 11/16/2005 09:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

24, starring Nettie the Belle in for Keifer Sutherland. The following events take place in real time. Be-dun be-dun...

00:00:01, 02, 03, 04...

Mister President, terrorists are trying to steal the haggis, sir.

No, we must stop them...Call Nettie, Anti-Haggis Unit.

Wait, someone on the inside is the traitor...the Haggis is gone.

N - I will find the culprits!

0100:15, 16, 17, 18....

Alice McHaggis

 
At 11/16/2005 09:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, New Adventures of Pooh!

My favorite.

Alice McPooh

 
At 11/16/2005 10:08:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

You don't sleep much, do you?

As for Commander in Chimp, Noooooooooooooo!

 
At 11/16/2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

5 P.M. After I got off work yesterday I hit the library.

Was the library hurt?

 
At 11/17/2005 04:05:00 AM, Blogger Pusher said...

2 P.M. I'll probably go to the 2:45 showing of Harry Potter Friday- I'm just not in the mood for a midnight one this year.

I think the 4 hp movie will be better than the book. I did not like the new one. But my ex-girl (use very loosely becuz where both very loose) told me how the book turn out in the end.

 
At 11/17/2005 06:57:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

I am SO relieved about the hagis!

 
At 11/17/2005 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

8:00 a.m. ". . . even SpongeBob gets annoying then". Wait till you see Jeff's version of SpongeBob!

 
At 11/17/2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Yeah, Squidward's even slimier now...

 
At 11/18/2005 02:50:00 AM, Blogger bablu said...

Thats an interesting day !!! So much to do so little time ..

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home