An Actual Tag
Astonishing, isn't it? Thanks, Blair!
Four Jobs I've Had: 1. My first job was hostess at a pizza place. It was okay until the new manager decided she didn't like Christians, more specifically me. I was young and evangelistic and am not bothered by the fact that she didn't.
2. Stellar Bath and Body Works associate, of course! Been there over a year and still enjoy it.
3. If you don't know this one, I'm not going to tell you. It was last summer and I lasted two weeks and I am not cut out for food service.
4. Babysitting, I guess? I have a semi-regular gig with an Australian family.
Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again: 1. The Sound of Music. At midnight alone in my room....
2. Aladdin. That used to be the only thing that could put me to sleep.
3. Shrek and Shrek 2, which I actually like better.
4. Hocus Pocus. Hey, I like the witches.
Four Places I've Lived: 1. This is the only state I've ever lived in.
2. I wouldn't mind Virginia, though, as I have a lot of family there.
3. Or someplace on the beach.
4. Maybe California, where the moonbats reign.
Four T.V. Shows I Watch: 1. Law and Order: SVU. Love it, baby, especially Mariska Hargitay.
2. Reruns of the Golden Girls. Give me about 20 seconds of an episode and I can tell you which one it is.
3. Whose Line Is It Anyway? It's funny and often makes no sense. Kinda like me.
4. Commander in Chief. Not ashamed to admit it.
Four Places I've Been on Vacation: 1. Austria. I loved that place. The songs come to life!
2. The food in Italy is everything you've heard about, but man did I get sick of churches. And monasteries. With hot monks...
3. San Francisco. Nobody told me it was cold there in the summer.
4. Washington, D.C. Requisite for any educated Southerner. Okay so I made that part up.
Four Websites I Visit Daily: 1. My own, of course.
2. MeeVee- personalized TV listings.
3. Gmail- probably check this the most frequently.
4. And Yahoo, for more email, groups, weather, random articles.
Four Favorite Foods: 1. Nestle Triple Chocolate Supreme Drumsticks.
2. Pasta- plain with butter which is about as ambitious as I make. But Italian anything, really.
3. Berry Blue Jell-O. Another childhood favorite.
4. Granny Smith apples and cheese. The simple things.
Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now: 1. With a person who understands me better than anybody else in the world.
2. At a Beatles concert. "We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine...."
3. Out killing some frogs. Some really, really loud frogs.
4. With Austin. Always.
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging: I think I'll save those for when I really need them.