Friday, January 06, 2006



Bizarro Dreamo

We're outside, afraid. Hiding in an incomplete, blanketed treehouse from the Nazis. Pretending to be cartons of apples.Concealing a little girl underneath me so she wouldn't cry. And no, you can't go to the bathroom either, they'd see that.

Planes flying overhead, bombs dropping, buildings falling. I get out from under the apples to investigate when all is quiet. Running through the trees, no one on the ground but a blonde enemy tries to stab agile me. Watch out for the gorillas!

I am captured! But her dark partner won't let her kill me. He leaves and she prowls and I escape. Take my apple prisoners with me to work, where they are cleverly disguised as stock in the backroom. The door opens yet again- but it is the dark man! I grab him. Lisp, "Why, Yister Men!" Don't go in the back room. On the floor, where my little manager stands. The kiss catches him off guard and he exits the same way he came. Whew.

Another store in the mall. Janna wants a bathing suit. I don't, I'm already wearing one. I want Cheetos. Any kind of Cheeto you could want, except pizza. Where're my pizza Cheetos?

Teleported back to BBW alone. And he storms in- my bad professor act did not fool him. He grabs my face, speaks- "Mister Yen. Mister..." Whatever, just don't find the prisoners, the cleverly disguised prisoners. There is chaos on the floor, the chaos of a hundred frenzied shoppers...

Um- too much History Channel, maybe? Something...

15 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

For me it would mean too much chocolate before bed!

 
At 1/06/2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

Maybe dreams are just a reboot of our brains. Cleaning out all the junk files that accumulate.

Pretty strange dream, btw.

 
At 1/07/2006 12:19:00 AM, Blogger SCGeeCheeGirl said...

Geez, I wish my dreams were that interesting!

 
At 1/07/2006 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had that same dream, except that it was different.

 
At 1/07/2006 03:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Naxi gorillas with BBW transporters!

Yee hah!

Perhaps it was a bit of underdone potato?

Alice

 
At 1/07/2006 08:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say to much of something, get out of the mall and go for a walk in the park, a long, long walk.

 
At 1/07/2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What if that was reality, and this is all a dream?

 
At 1/08/2006 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Eh, just sounds like a typical dream by my standards. Even a bit bland.

But hey, when you've got Darlene taking all your hair off, what do you expect?

 
At 1/08/2006 08:51:00 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I don't know about the History Channel, but it sounds a lot like too much vodka.

 
At 1/08/2006 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nettie, I've just added you in the Ebterprise Guest Quarters (bloglist)

 
At 1/08/2006 05:55:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Tootie Belle, maybe it wasn't a dream. Are you sure you didn't kiss a guy with Listermint at the mall in a back room someplace? It's awfully busy during the holidays, maybe it's all a blur. ;)

 
At 1/08/2006 09:06:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Quick! Write an episode of "The Twilite Zone"

 
At 1/09/2006 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Exciting dream!! I can't remember mine half the time.

 
At 3/12/2006 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that mature woman phone sex I know I learned after I was thirty. mature woman phone sex

 
At 7/21/2006 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my bbc recruitment site.
Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home