Many, Many Odd Habits
As we all know, I love memes. Because sometimes I'm lazy and it's easier than actually thinking up something clever. I mean, uhhhh, cause they're fun.
1. I watch TV with the subtitles on. I don't like to miss a single detail. And the new Sound of Music DVD has the nuns' singing in Latin captioned...I don't know why this fascinates me.
2. I also have a tendency to memorize stuff I hear. I just pick it up, mostly songs. Or the entire second scene of the Lion King, with Scar and the mouse (Life's not fair, is it? You see I, well, I, shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day....)
3. I had this really good odd habit thing in mind and when I remember it I'll put it here.
4. I'm actually very particular about how I sleep. I have to have showered if I've been outside (i.e. even if I showered that morning I still have to that night). The door to the hall has to be shut, hall light off. And the bathroom door, also light off. Covers tucked in, so my feet don't hit space. TV on, usually history channel but sometimes a DVD. And yes, a stuffed rabbit.
5. I had a class one time in a room where the air conditioner made a 'errrrrrrrrr' sound. I couldn't hear it, my brain just tuned it out and it didn't bother me. But on the other hand, I got a new watch for Christmas. I really needed one but I don't wear it much because I think it ticks too loud. It just drives me nuts.