Thursday, April 21, 2005



The Next Big Thing

All right, so here's another meme (whatever that is) along the lines of the interview game. I had to pick 5 or more of the following occupations. I then have to pass it on to 3 people, as Jeff tagged me. So here we are.

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

And my answers: 1. If I could be a musician...Hey, all those piano/flute/guitar/voice lessons might finally pay off!
2. If I could be a doctor...my life's dream would be fulfilled.
3. If I could be a psychologist...That's a pretty good dream, too.
4. If I could be a professor...I'd be evil to all my poor little students and get put on probation for failing too many people. OK, so I wouldn't, cause it sucks to be one of those students.
5. If I could be a world famous blogger...I wouldn't want to be, cause then I couldn't give all my readers "personal attention". I like doing that.

And I tag- Becca, Marc, and Paula. Now you post the answers on your blog and pass it on. After you answer, you can add a few of your own. But if that's not cool with one of y'all, let me know and I'll pick someone else. Share the love!

7 Comments:

At 4/21/2005 06:57:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

WOO-HOO!!! The ball's rolling on yet another big blog craze...

 
At 4/21/2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Already done honey... check it out!!

my answers are the shiz


(and you now know what that means)

<3

 
At 4/21/2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Marc with a "c" said...

I'll do mine Saturday, if that's okay.

 
At 4/21/2005 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Yeah, that's cool. It's all in fun. And thanks Paula and Becca!

 
At 4/22/2005 03:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing you'll someday be an MD restores my faith in our medical system, Nettie.

 
At 4/22/2005 08:20:00 PM, Blogger poopie said...

happy late birthday nettie..you work at BBW? i need some of those smelly plug in refills :)

darlene sent me!

 
At 4/23/2005 12:25:00 AM, Blogger mrsd said...

Checking in, Nettie. Thanks for the personal blog attention. :)

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home