Actually, I was never good at that game. But I have been enjoying this meme as it has worked its way around the blogosphere. This particular time is thanks to Rhonda. And KEF, too. Cause I'm just cool like that.
1. Total volume of music files on my computer? 2348, all in Windows Media Player. I'm something of a freak about this and save everything to my computer.
2. The last CD I bought was? Amy Grant's Rock of Ages....Hymns and Faith. It's even better than her first Hymns and Faith collection. And for point of reference, over 150 of those files are Amy Grant ones. Not that y'all really cared to know that.
3. Song playing right now? Dido, Don't Leave Home. No great significance behind that, I just like Dido.
4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me? Point of Grace, Blue Skies. For when I have hope in nothing else, I have hope in Him. Over It, by Anneliese Van Der Pol. I fell in love with this song the moment I first heard it. Let It Be, by the Beatles. A good philosophy for life, if you think about it. Place in This World, by Michael W. Smith. I think we've all felt that way, sometimes. And, Witch Doctor, by the Chipmunks. Somehow this has managed to sneak its way onto about half of my mix CD's...
5. People I'm passing this baton to? Becca, just cause I like to give her these things. Stacy, since I know she likes music...and havoc. Johnny Crash- he is a musician and he enjoyed finding out about me. And Edwin, so he'll have something interesting to put on his blog.