Monday, June 07, 2004



"Hey man just play the gig, don't get involved in politics!- Politics! Politics!"

I'm watching Trauma: Life in the E.R. I want to be a doctor so badly, but at the same time I'm so afraid I won't make it. I've made some mistakes...Like that C in biology, which isn't totally my fault cause the professor lied about how much time we'd have...I should be fighting it, but I've tried and gotten the runaround...Watched Hannibal today. I've wanted to see it even though people said it was stupid, which it was, especially the ending. Jullianne Moore is no Jodie Foster. I think Jodie bowed out because she didn't like the script, smart girl...Been getting political calls all day...Got a load of ads the other day, and shredded the ones I didn't like *cough Beasley cough* I'm excited about voting tomorrow...I hope there's a runoff and Jim DeMint, my candidate, makes it in..then we'll go from there...Other than that, not much going on...I hope I'm not just talking to myself...Mine isn't as cool as other peoples' with pictures and poetry and stuff...Hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home