Friday, December 03, 2004



Go Me!

I got a 95 on my Spanish oral presentation! I was so excited when I saw that because I was so nervous doing it but turns out I did really well on it, so I should be able to do well in there since that was 10 percent of our grade.
Right now I am watching the video for the new version of "Do They Know It's Christmas?" It's really good, I wish I could buy it but they aren't releasing it here in the U.S, just in the U.K. The original version was released in 1984; I have that on the Now Christmas CD. I don't remember what the original one's proceeds went to but this one is going to help people in the Sudan. I'm sure I could find it online on Amazon or something but it would be expensive to do it there. It has Dido and Paul McCartney and a bunch of British people I don't know singing it. Good stuff.
Hopefully finals will go ok, the only one I'm really worried about is organic chemistry. I have sociology first which is ridiculously easy for me, it isn't even cumulative. I'm going to have to really work on organic chemistry since whatever grade I get on the final will be the grade in the class; I know it will be higher than my cumulative grade. A lot of my friends are dropping premed cause it's getting hard. More power to them, it isn't for everybody. I know it's going to be hard and yeah I whine about it a lot, but it's what I want to be. I honestly can't see myself doing anything else for the rest of my life. So I keep plugging away and hopefully I will make it!

2 Comments:

At 12/04/2004 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

Good for you sweety! You can always practice Spanish with me since it is my first language.
I loved medical school, though I was not pre-med I was medical anthropology... same classes but with a culture bent!

 
At 12/04/2004 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog :), I like yours too, very cool design. My best wishes from Spain, C YA!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home