Saturday, November 06, 2004



My People

Sorry for the duplicate post there, it should be fixed. Now for those of you who are actually keeping track of those that I write about...
Kevin is doing ok, still hanging in there. His bone marrow transplant is going to be done, but in Richmond since that is where they know him. The donor is coming from the national registry, and the New York doctors will be consulting so he gets the benefit of their expertise as well. They are waiting until all the cancer spots are gone (he's still on chemo) before they do it, though, becuase they think that might be partly why the stem cell transplant didn't work. So hopefully he will be able to get that soon.
My sister Melissa is now in her second trimester and finally gaining some weight like she's supposed to. She has another ultrasound soon but her husband Zach isn't letting her find out whether she's having a boy or a girl because he wants to be surprised and she wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut. I'm dying to know, but I guess I'll just have to keep saying that I'm going to have a niece or a nephew in April. I am so excited about that though!!!!!
Now for another person I haven't yet talked about. My friend Karen, who was my physical therapist for a long time cause of my knee problems, had been fortunate so far. Her husband is in the Army and so far they were able to stay here together. Now, however, he has been sent to Iraq. They have a little boy who is adorable and only two years old. It's going to be very hard on her, being by herself and hoping that Marc will be ok. So Karen, Marc, and Cameron will be in my thoughts and prayers as he serves his country.
And what a wonderful country it is! I am just so excited about the election results, I know not everyone is but I am so happy all our work turned out!

2 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 06:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://towvsuwd.com/apit/zkcu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://miqiqpsk.com/zyqi/htkv.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10/06/2006 06:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://towvsuwd.com/apit/zkcu.html | http://mpuxcrum.com/yzmt/djul.html

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home