Monday, October 25, 2004



Politicking

Hey, I hit 50 blog posts! Cool deal. Anyway, getting down to the wire here. It's been interesting for me as "literally, the only conservative on the hall." I honestly try not to make a big deal out of it. Most of my friends are either Democrats or swing voters, but I handed out absentee ballots to everybody who wanted them even though we were only suppposed to give them to the Republicans. In case I don't post again before Tuesday, y'all get out there and vote! No matter what your political leanings, it's our privilege to choose who is running our country. Of course I will say who I prefer, Bush, and my local candidates, Jim DeMint and Joe Wilson, but just exercise this because it's so important. I have been waiting for this for a long time, being the first national election I am able to vote in, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. That being said, it's going to be so weird not having all this to consume my time with anymore. Guess I'll have to get a job that actually pays instead of making calls and stamping envelopes for free. But I love this, I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home