Monday, September 13, 2004



Hyper Thoughts

Well, Kevin is up in New York right now, at Sloan-Kettering I think. They are going to try to find him a bone-marrow donor, so hopefully there is a perfect match out there for him. Let's see, I'm watching Ace Ventura: Pet Detective because they put Fresh Prince on instead of Full House. I never really liked Fresh Prince, I thought it was stupid and the theme song is way too catchy.... I suppose I could start studying for my sociology exam on Thursday, but I have an A in the class, so I'm not too worried. Normally at this time I'm frantically doing my organic chemistry homework, but since we had a test last week we haven't learned any of the stuff we're supposed to do, so I don't think we have to. My section seems to be a week ahead of everybody else's anyway. I made peanut butter brownies yesterday, but I left them to cool for too long and they got hard. I'm kind of wired right now- I guess that's why this is so random. Oh well. Peace, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home