Thursday, August 05, 2004



Woohoo!

Okay, I really should be studying, since if I make a good grade on my final, I can use it to replace my, ahem, not so great grade on the first test, so this really will be quick. But I passed my EMT test!!!! I can actually say I'm an EMT now!!!I am so freaking excited, even though I kind of wish the mail hadn't gotten here until tomorrow, because I don't need any more distractions. But I worked so hard for this, for months, and it has finally happened. And I am so wired from it, I was already hyper from staying inside all day studying, I had to go outside and burn some of it off, except it's thundering out so I couldn't. But anyway, I have to get back to studying, I just wanted to share this incredibly exciting news! To me, at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home