Sunday, July 18, 2004



Stuff

The parade went pretty well. It was the Watermelon Festival in Pageland, this little town in the Pee Dee region of the state. Anyway, met some fun new people, even though it was WAY too early for my taste...might go to the Water Festival in Beaufort next weekend in Beaufort. Yeah I know...a festival about water? Apparently this one's pretty big, though. Personally, I think this state has way too many festivals...Anyway, our power went out last night, which is always a pain. I was in the middle of chatting with somebody, too. And of course whenever the power goes out, our dog freaks out...but then he freaks out at everything. I am trying really hard to study for my EMT test, but it's really boring. Okay, so I'm procrastinating because there are so many more fun things to do...So I should really go do that. I'll try to post more, I know I've been slack lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home