Monday, June 28, 2004



Stuff Mart, Stuff Mart, Stuff Stuff Mart Mart.........

If anyone understands that reference let me know then I won't feel so sad...Found some cool new blogs to read...Thinking about my inability to wear clean pants. My friend Kate has tried to explain this to me but I still don't get it...Sometimes it amazes me how my brain works...I blame it all on my complicated birth...maybe someday I'll share that story...of course it requires talking about my mother obviously...be positive nettie you have the house to yourself tonight...of course they have to come back eventually... sometimes i look at the good relationships my friends have with their parents and it makes me sad....then some of my other friends' families suck more than mine...my i'm being introspective today...that stupid commercial for adult add is on again..."like the channel keeps changing in your mind and you can't control the remote." Kate asked me once if that's what my mind is like and I told her sort of, but not really, and it doesn't bother me most of the time, I've learned to deal with it. I zone out half the time, but I can concentrate when I have to usually...I miss my friends. Kate's in summer school up in Indianland and Meka's mom's been really sick...I did get to see Ralph (just a friend) the other day, so that was good, but most of my high school friends are from out of the country....i love cops. This woman has drugs inserted in one of her bodily orifices, it's wild. I can't imagine that life... I really hate those ovaltine commercials, especially the milkshake one. They're really creepy. It's like super-freaky perfect 50s housewife. Or something. Ah late night tv, makes me wax philosophical....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home