Sunday, June 20, 2004



Sporadic

...which is what my blog has been. My Internet's been down a couple of times, for a couple of different reasons...Anyway, I did the family thing this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, my mother sitting there yelling at us while my older sister and I sat there hitting each other, all in good fun...at least my parents weren't fighting. Much. But then tonight I went to see The Terminal with an old friend I hadn't seen in a while, so that was fun. Caught up on my sleep, went to bed at ten last night; I was exhausted from politicking. Our victory party on Tuesday's going to be at this nice hotel downtown , and those are always fun, talking to people and watching the results...Anyway, it was nice to have the day off, so to speak...go Jim DeMint (not that I'm biased or anything).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home