Tuesday, June 08, 2004



more from me

Hi y'all. I hoped you liked my poem, it's about a subject very close to my heart. I always liked writing and even won some awards for it, but last year I had a teacher who told me all year how bad I was, so that kind of deflated my passion...This year, when I went to college, all the professors I wrote for said my stuff was good, so I'm pretty sure my teacher was just an idiot...but I won't get into him. I got to go vote this afternoon, which was exciting. They didn't have any little 'I voted' stickers, though, I was disappointed. Nothing's come back yet, of course, just have to wait and see... I hope I haven't been complaining too much, I'm normally a pretty positive person, but stuff's going on that makes that hard...like having to live with my parents again. I know I'm more fortunate than a lot of people, but still...Anyway, thanx for reading, and have a happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home