Friday, June 11, 2004



Work in Progress

I'm watching a Cold Case Files I've seen before, about this woman who tortures and kills her daughters...cheery stuff, huh? To the cool people who have been reading my blog: I always liked to write and in fact had several fantastic teachers who encouraged me to do so. Last year, unfortunately, my school hired a man who was very dense and had no social skills, i.e. he had no clue that my entire class disliked him and harassed several of my friends...and he did a poor job teaching as well...It was an AP class, but we spent most of our time discussing literature and writing essays...and he proceedeed to dissect the essays of those of us he deemed unfit (including a very brave Korean girl whom I thought was awesome for taking the class in the first place) and encouraged the others to do so also (although most were my friends and were trying to be constructive). Most of the time, I don't let what people say get to me, but it was just the constant barrage, even though it didn't take me long to lose respect for him. (BTW, he was fired the next year,and I was glad, because he was NOT meant for that job). Anyway, I went into college with the attitude of, "I hate writing, I stink," etc. and proceeded to have three professors tell me how good I was, so...But it was thanks to this site and the people on it that I actually got the courage to show my private, creative stuff again...Most of it's too long, but I'm working on finding things I feel comfortable sharing...So there's my soul-baring for today...thanks to Sassy and Mad Poet...I'm glad now I have a place to share my stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home