Thursday, June 10, 2004



No Excitement

Didn't do much today. Went to a big sale at the mall and got some stuff for me and some for my mom for her birthday later this month...Went and got Dippin' Dots, which is this weird, cool form of ice cream. They actually had my fave, banana split, which I proceeded to dump on my shorts..It is impossible for me to wear clean pants, they never stay that way...but I managed to save most of it. Jim DeMint made it into a runoff, since Beasley didn't get close to a majority..now the real work begins, we have two weeks..hopefully I'll do everything I can...because if S.B. wins, I'll have to campaign for him...the way we do it here is campaign for everybody on one big ticket called Victory 2004...that'll be a bitter pill to swallow...but I guess I'll deal if we don't manage, keep working and hoping. Went out to eat at Flight Deck, which is my favorite restaurant and didn't have any problems...I guess I should explain, last summer I realized I was allergic to shellfish (don't know how long I have been; I'd only eaten it once before that I can remember), and last month I had my first anaphylactic reaction, which is a really severe, life-threatening allergic reaction. Funnily enough I was in my EMT class, which is a story in itself..Anyway, since then, I've been hyper-careful, as I have to be, and have changed my life radically...I'm trying not to let it control me, so I might not talk about it in depth (unless somebody's interested), but will probably mention it, so wanted to elaborate...I have several other, mostly related medical issues, but my friends just say I'm 'special', so we'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home