Thursday, July 15, 2004



Summer school...

is not going that great. It does take up a lot of time though. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pictures. My Internet's been down for a few days, but I managed to get it back up a few hours ago. I didn't get to take my EMT test last week, but I'm not too upset, because now I have more time to study. On Saturday I'm going to some little town I've never heard of to do some parade stuff. We leave at 7:30 A.M. Sounds like fun, huh? Glad I'm not driving...Anyway the Jim DeMint people have found new digs, this old bank building downtown. It's weird because everybody parks in the old drive-thrus and they still have the little setup where the people stand behind in a bank. It was pretty bare, but they were moving all sorts of stuff in today, like tables for the volunteers to sit at and do their grunt work and ugly fake plants. It doesn't sound like much fun, politicking, but I love it, I really do....Anyway, might not be posting much, I have to pull my chemistry grade up...Keep the positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home