Friday, July 02, 2004



Eating vanilla pudding with a straw...

Why? Because I can't be bothered with finding a clean spoon. For some reason, I was thinking of the time I IM'd my friend Meka (even though at the time she was just down the hall in the dorm, but we're lazy college students) and she said she was eating chicken fingers and applesauce, and I told her to dip the chicken in the applesauce, and she said it tasted really good...the jump to that story is logical to me, but not to anyone else...anyway, I signed up for the written test next Friday. I emailed the woman at DHEC, who was also my teacher, and got a reply quickly. Kate, on the other hand, tried to call them and couldn't get through...she could have taken a earlier test cause she passed the practical her first try...I tried to give her the email addresses, but her phone kept cutting out. I hope she got them, and can get into the test (tomorrow's the last day she can try) cause then she could come down here and we could take the test together...But we'll probably be in lots of contact this month, cause for Summer 2 she's taking Spanish 121. She doesn't like it, but it's my minor. I'm taking Chem 112, which is going to be hard in summer, I'm better at biology, but then I can take Organic chemistry in the fall. I'm not in the same section as Kate and Meka, my ever-helpful chemistry-major friend (they're at 8 a.m. and mine's at 5), but I just found out we have the same professor, so we'll be able to help each other...I'm looking forward to getting back to school, seeing my friends, volunteering, hopefully working, continuing the march towards my dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home