Friday, July 02, 2004



Okay, so I watch WAY too much Discovery Channel...

but hey, how else can I pick up all my useless knowledge? Anyway, the program I was just watching was on Nazi hunting. It didn't go into who was responsible, but Josef Mengele lived free and clear in South America for forty-some years. It was only discovered that it was him AFTER he died, not before. Even though at his funeral there were lots of obvious Nazis. I'm sorry, but there's no excuse for that. The most wanted Nazi war criminal in the world is...still wanted. He's in Syria, and in the past he acted as a security advisor. I love America, always have, but somebody was just a little slack on this. Maybe us, maybe Europe, but it's just wrong that people who helped orchestrate the mass murder of 11 million people should be allowed to live their lives in peace. I'm not a big fan of the FDR administration anyway (limited government anyone?)... I'll have to do some more research, but many are already beyond justice in this world, anyway. I suppose I'll have to take comfort in that I believe they will be punished, in ways we cannot imagine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home