Tuesday, June 29, 2004



Afternoon Blog

I was supposed to go somewhere, but now I'm not. So I thought I'd blog instead....it's strange, usually I'm doing this in the wee hours of the morning...Anyway, I'm going to be doing some stuff for Congressman Joe Wilson soon, I'd emailed them a month ago and they just got back to me. He's the U.S. rep for my area and running for reelection. We'll be handing out stickers at the Peach Festival, I was going there anyway, but I'll have to see if I can get better directions, I have NO sense of direction, but I get a T-shirt, you can never have too many of those...except when your candidate loses...so that should be fun. Tommorow's the campaign kickoff, I'll probably stop by. It sucks cause I can't eat anything at these things, like at Jim DeMint's they had this amazing spread that I couldn't touch. I don't eat anything unless I know exactly where it came from and what it has in it. I learned that the hard way when I ate something I thought was safe and had a lovely allergic reaction... but c'est la vie...I think I like this concept, feel free to respond...
Eating: luncheon meat and Vanilla Coke
Listening: Dido, Life for Rent
Pondering: If liquid calcium is really the next best thing to fluoride for your teeth, wouldn't somebody more authoritative than Arm & Hammer be telling us?
Watching: Earlier caught some reruns of Family Matters
I'll probably post again when the wee hours arrive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home