Sunday, July 04, 2004



Hail to the USA!

Yesterday was my patriotic day. I was in a group of about twenty people; we walked alongside the parade route handing out Joe Wilson stickers while he rode in the parade. We had lots of his stickers and only a few Jim DeMint stickers. I felt kind of bad because there were only a few Jim DeMint people there- if I'd known that, I would have gone with them, but oh well...saw a few people I knew, some of the paramedics I trained with watching the parade, but didn't talk with them at length, we had to keep moving...a few kids I worked with for Jim DeMint during the runoff, and a friend of mine from College Republicans who'd worked on the Beasley campaign, but she was excited about working with Jim DeMint and all the other candidates, and of course I got some peaches from the Peach Festival...I bought some chips, and they gave me a fifty-cent piece in change. My grandfather used to give me those when I was little, I had quite a collection, I don't know what happened to it- I probably spent it. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the fireworks tonight, hopefully nobody gets killed. They're shooting them off already...God bless America! And I truly mean that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home