Thursday, July 08, 2004



Update

Hope y'all liked the picture. I don't have a digital, but I had my pictures from Europe put on CDs, which I just found, so I thought I'd show cyberspace what I look like. Anyway, I started my chemistry class this week. The professor's pretty good, but it's in the morning and I keep falling asleep. I think if I just sit down with it, I'll get it. I also have my written EMT test tommorow, which I should be studying for. I'm not too worried about it, but I do want to pass so I can get certified. I need to get a Joe Wilson bumper sticker. I don't have as much time as before for volunteering, especially since my lab starts next week, but hopefully I can squeeze some in. Anyway, this is shorter than normal, but I really do need to study. I might put up another picture later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home