Sunday, July 25, 2004



ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Talked to Kate last night for almost an hour about stupid stuff, which is just what I needed...gave her the link to this, which is only fair since I'm writing about her... Anyway, it was good since I had a really bad day yesterday...I fought with my parents, but more importantly, I found out my cousin's cancer has recurred. I won't get into the details, but if y'all prayed for him I would appreciate it, his name is Kevin.  Anyway, back to my non-existent life...watching America's Sweethearts, talking online. I think I did ok on my EMT test that I finally took, but I won't know for a while.  As for chemistry, well, I won't get into that. But anyway, hope you enjpyed the tidbits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home