Monday, July 19, 2004



So Unproductive

I'm in a weird mood tonight...I found this really cool thing on RealPlayer where this sheep dances to the music, with all this random stuff in the background- kinda like my brain. I really hate my class, but I can't change at this point...I'm watching this Golden Girls episode where Rose gives her cat to a little kid. Everyone says the kid's a boy, but I swear it's a girl. Poor kid...Man, this is so sad. Oh well. I guess the novelty of this has worn off. I'm hopefully going down to Beaufort on Friday, after my test of course. We're going to do the Water Festival. Should be interesting, this will be the first real trip I've been on in a while. Anyway, maybe if I keep these short, I'll be able to do more of them. I should be doing something productive, but I'm really unmotivated right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home