Friday, July 30, 2004



Change

Ok, so instead of going to the concert and getting all hot and sweaty, I'm going to go to a Jim DeMint thing and then babysit. I'm excited because I'll get to see a friend I haven't seen in a while, and I'll get to make some money. That way I can buy the Point of Grace greatest hits CD I've been wanting. Then I can enjoy it infinitely. Anyway, I should be studying, but I'll do it tonight and Sunday, so it'll be a good break. And besides, if I screw up this class, I can just take it again. If I don't make a habit of that, I'll be ok. Anyway, just a quick update...Haven't watched any of the DNC, because it's too infuriating, despite its entertainment value. I'm currently watching Chicago- I love the Cell Block Tango song. Check it out, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home