Thursday, July 29, 2004



Bored

Well, I got my chem homework done in 3 hours, all of it, so that's exciting, even if I did have a lot of help. I was sooo wired when I got out from the room where the TAs help people, I wanted to go to the gym and work it off, but I couldn't because of my stupid shoulder. It's not anything serious, just from where I was in a car that got rear-ended. It's really annoying not being able to use my left arm. But it could have been worse I suppose...Anyway, I have a test on Monday that I need to do well in, I'm trying to relax before I study, but I'm bored. It's funny, all I did was lie around and watch TV last month, but now when I get the chance to do it, I'm bored. But don't worry, I'll survive! There isn't anything good on now, so I'm watching Demon Knight again. Cool movie, it's Tales of the Crypt. I saw it once when I was little and thought it was cool, although it was definitely NOT something a little kid should've been watching...So I might go see Point of Grace this weekend, they're having a concert after a baseball game. I'm not into watching sports, but I do like their music, so I'll try to check them out. Anyway, hope y'all have a happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home