Monday, October 18, 2004



Can't Think of An Interesting Title....

Didn't really do anything interesting on my fall break...Put off homework over a four-day weekend instead of just two...Watched movies and TV and put up some new stuff in my room. The blank white walls aren't any more, which is good, since they were driving me crazy. I put some lights up on the mysterious pipes runnig on one side of the room, which probably isn't allowed, but they look really cool, so who cares. Also brought back a contraband quesadilla maker. It's starting to get chilly around here, it doesn't really get that cold compared to other parts of the country, but I'm pretty intolerant to it. I'll have to wear a long-sleeved shirt under my Jim DeMint T-shirt when I go to the rally before the debate tomorrow. And the food afterward will be free. Free is a wonderful word, that is assuming I'll be able to eat it. Anyway, I must get back to my lovely Spanish homework that I have done almost none of!

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2004 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Gerard said...

Thanks for the comment. I really like random comments!

 
At 12/09/2004 03:36:00 PM, Blogger pandadaygoro said...

hello, I like random comments. I read that you want to be a pedetrician. I'm going for plastic surgery.....

 
At 12/16/2004 09:13:00 AM, Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

Wow, you have a Sen DeMint T-shirt! That is pretty funny!

Good luck with the free food. I have always found that the free-er it is the less I want it.

BTW, Title suggestion: The mysterious pipes have been illuminated


Just a suggestion.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home