Thursday, October 14, 2004



Fall Break

is finally here. I'm not doing anything, but it'll be nice to not have to go to class. I'm still volunteering, but after that I don't have anything I have to do...lots of things I should do, but nothing I absolutely have to. Passed the inspection, just unplugged everything, then had to remember to plug it back in.It wasn't like it was that big a deal, it just annoyed me since I don't have a lot of my contraband that my friends did and I got in trouble (Meka's guinea pigs had to go to Grandma' s cause they were already told to get rid of them and they squeak so it's hard to hide them). I got a good grade on my Spanish test, I was really excited about that, not as good on sociology but I still have an A. I went back to the fair tonight to sit at the Republican booth. Ithought I was doing it alone but one of the candidates for the SC senate came. He's a cool guy, I don't really know him, but I went to school with his daughter. He has a lot of sensible things to say, but I don't live in his district, so I can't vote for him. And on that note, y'all make sure to get out there and vote! It's so important, I encourage all my friends, many of whom are Democrats, to get out there and make their voices heard. I'm unusual among most Republicans, but I try to be nonpartisan and encourage everybody to make a difference and vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home