Monday, September 27, 2004



Jeanne

Just a quick update before my hall meeting...Jeanne didn't really do that much earlier, it was raining a bit when I went to Spanish but it cleared up by the time I left. Now, however, she is outside wreaking a little havoc. It's raining pretty hard and the wind is whipping the trees around. Campus is going to be full of puddles tomorrow. BUT...the rain means A D Pi is NOT outside practicing. So thank you, Jeanne, for that! That sounds so horrible, when this storm was so devastating further south, but I'll take whatever peace I can get!
Kevin went up to New York today with his mom, my Aunt Kathy. Perhaps I should explain that he isn't my first cousin, rather one of those relatives that I'm not quite sure how we are related, but our families are pretty close so we're cousins. I'll report more when I have it.
As for me, I don't have any tests this week, which is a relief since I had 3 last week, none of which I did great on. but I have plenty of time to make them up. Which I will because nothing's going to stand in the way of my dream! I had a bad time last week too because somebody stole all the cash out of my wallet when I was volunteering. It wasn't a huge amount, but it was a lot for me. I guess I should be grateful they didn't take my debit card. I canceled it anyway, so while I'm waiting for a new one I have to carry cash in case I need something. But I am now being insanely careful, although I wasn't being careless before. I'll get over it, it's just a pain.
Well, I am off to a fun hall meeting to talk about our roach problem! Yeehaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home