Thursday, December 09, 2004



Why the Cheesy Popcorn Isn't Cheesy

I hadn't planned to post today, but I wanted to share yet another example of how truly unobservant I am. I bought a new kind of popcorn the other day that was supposed to be Double Cheese, and when I tried it, I thought, Hmm, doesn't taste very cheesy. But I ate it anyway cause I hate to waste stuff. Today I was consolidating my food and when I took the popcorn out of the box I discovered the cheese packets that I was supposed to put on the popcorn to make it cheesy. So that is why the cheese popcorn wasn't cheesy. Why am I sharing this? Well, I thought it was funny, and figured while I was laughing at myself I might as well let y'all in on the fun.
As for the parts of my life that are actually important, i.e. school, all I will say about the chemistry exam is that I am really glad it's over. I went and got ice cream afterwards, not exactly what I wanted since they ran out of cones, but I satisfied my craving. I still have Spanish and statistics to go, but I am nearing the finish line!

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2004 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Nettie, that's a great story...hang in there, you're in the home stretch.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home