Sunday, December 05, 2004



I'm studying. Really.

But I have to take a break to entertain all the new people who have come here, right? Anyway, my manager was OK, once I finally got a hold of her. She was really busy so she was just like "I'll take care of it don't worry about it bye." So it's cool.
I only have sociology tomorrow, which is my easiest exam. I haven't seen either of the episodes of Strong Medicine, one of my favorite shows, tonight so I am taping them. One's new and one's a repeat. It's a Lifetime original series, it's a drama but all the medical details are right. I mostly watch Discovery Channel, I don't really like ER that much becaue I end up yelling at the stuff they get wrong. And yes, I watch too much TV but I have to get all my useless knowledge from somewhere.
I seem to be rambling on without a point, as per usual, so I am going to go work on the sciology extra credit. ¡Adios por ahora!

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2004 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

TV rules!

Great site, I will have to check out Strong Medicine.

 
At 12/07/2004 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

I may have to check it out, I usually just laugh at medical dramas on television. Though Scrubs is funny and the "getting it right" is not the point.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home