Friday, April 29, 2005



Interesting Things I Found

In addition to studying and working, I am also cleaning out my dorm room to move to an apartment next week. This has proven to yield some interesting discoveries....
*Two pairs of sunglasses. After I went out and bought a third since I couldn't find either one.
*Boxes and warranties to electronics I'd forgotten I even had.
*8 boxes of Christmas tree cakes.
*Old paycheck stubs- but fortunately (or unfortunately?) none I hadn't already cashed.
*3 boxes to SpongeBob "campus trial paks"- for him and for her- that I haven't managed to throw away yet.
*Do I really need all my old statistics papers?
*A Yeti.
*Posters that I have put up in the oddest places.
*Unused roach motels.
*The remote I bought to replace the one that didn't work, but subsequently dropped and now it doesn't work either.
*Hey, when did Blogger put in a link button and I've been doing them by hand all this time?
*20 million batteries that are probably dead, but I'm not sure so I won't throw them away.
*Somewhere along the line I got really carried away with making mix CD's.
*Surprisingly enough, nothing alive. So far.

13 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 04:43:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Is the Yeti real or a toy?

 
At 4/29/2005 04:44:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Oh, and Blogger's had the link button as long as I've been using it (Nov. last year).

 
At 4/29/2005 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Three sponge Bob boxes,
Two pairs of glasses,
And a Yeti in a Hoth tree!

 
At 4/29/2005 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Oh, oh, me too! I've been using the blogger button since November.

 
At 4/29/2005 06:32:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

The link was hiding from you!

 
At 4/29/2005 08:20:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Which would you rather find; a dead mouse or a live one?

 
At 4/29/2005 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

What's a Christmas tree cake, a fruitcake?

 
At 4/29/2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger mrsd said...

Nettie, remind me not to sign up as your maid. :) Unless you stash money around and forget about that too. ;)

 
At 4/30/2005 01:02:00 AM, Blogger Marc with a "c" said...

I cleaned my living room today. I found a couch! :0

 
At 4/30/2005 02:12:00 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

You would be surprised at the things people will buy on eBay...

BTW--Yes, the offer is still available...what would you like your post to be about, Mistress Tottie Bell???

 
At 4/30/2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

If you have ever mowed your yard...and found a car...

You might be a redneck.

 
At 4/30/2005 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Yeah... I'm cleaning out my room for moving too... GOSH I HATE IT! I'm no neat freak... but mother dearest is!

Yes... batteries. QUITE alot in my house too... but NEVER when you need them. They're always dead. Such is my life...

But I love finding things I never knew I had. ITS LIKE A TREASURE HUNT!

Think of it that way.

Have fun.

 
At 4/30/2005 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Link button?? There's a link button!!?? Where???? I don't see it.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home