Sunday, April 24, 2005



It's Funny

...how life can flip you in an instant. Yesterday, I was missing my Kevin, and I was feeling lousy physically (but I'll be all right; thanks for all your concern!) And yet today, I am as excited as I have ever been. Because...

I have a new baby nephew. And I am deliriously happy. I have not stopped laughing to myself since I found out (Of course this also meant I was halfway down the interstate to home before I realized I was going the wrong way....) He is 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 and a half inches long, and I cannot wait until I go down to Georgia tomorrow to see him. God has just blessed my family and I with this new life, with his chubby cheeks and long skinny feet. I'll put up pictures when I get back Tuesday. But for now I say to you, my Austin, that your Auntie Nettie loves you sooo much already!

12 Comments:

At 4/24/2005 06:15:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Congratulations, new babies are always exciting.

 
At 4/24/2005 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Congrats, Nettie!!!

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

 
At 4/24/2005 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

YAY BABIES!!!!! You rock Auntie Nettie... :)


Have fun dear take care

<3

 
At 4/24/2005 09:03:00 PM, Blogger Marc with a "c" said...

[doing the windshield day dance]

Congrats! It's time to start spoiling!

 
At 4/25/2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Babies and little kids are so precious.

 
At 4/25/2005 01:29:00 AM, Blogger Blair said...

How exciting, now we can share baby pictures and stories!
I can't wait to see the photos!

 
At 4/25/2005 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats for you Auntie Nettie...children are a blessing from the Lord

 
At 4/25/2005 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

Congratulations to you and your family.

You've got the better deal. You can play with the baby and when you get tired, just hand him back.

 
At 4/25/2005 12:05:00 PM, Blogger mrsd said...

:)

 
At 4/25/2005 05:23:00 PM, Blogger jonny ragel said...

good times. especially when the baby has it's first bowel movement. everyone crowds around the diaper as though it has opened to reveal a shining green pearl. 'good baby'. sheesh. the older you get, the cuter your crap aint.

congrats!

 
At 4/25/2005 08:25:00 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are God's reminder that life should go on! Where in Georgia???? Maybe close to me?? I'd love to meet up!

 
At 7/07/2006 02:15:00 PM, Anonymous affiliate program said...

Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate program so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate program...affiliate program....

Live a better life today..

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home