Saturday, July 30, 2005



So Much For That

Well, that didn’t last long, did it? It drove me crazy. I missed you guys. Cause no matter what’s going on in my life, I always make time to blog. It was actually more of an Internet problem than anything, cause my sister doesn’t graduate till next Saturday. And I’ll be sure to put up pictures! But in the meantime, a collection of thoughts and activities from my furlough:

Yesterday I got Harvey new tires. He was overdue for them I admit, when I got a flat in one I went whole hog and got a whole set. They have a nice white part around the rim, and he has new oil while they were at it. He looks so handsome and when it’s light I’ll take some pictures.

When I got called in that I could work today, I went to my manager Harmony, “Yes! Thank you!” So I was a little bored. We have a floorset for the new American Girl products tomorrow. I’m excited about it. A little known fact is that with the help of my grandparents, I have quite a nice collection, built since the age of five. It’s nice stuff and from what I’ve seen, what BBW will be selling is too.

Wow, this is a stretch, trying to think of exciting things about the past few days of my life. I got rid of a bunch of old books in exchange for some nice used Stephen Kings, including It. I've seen the movie but never read the book. Killer clowns, anyone?

I suppose that's enough of an update for the time being; I will hopefully be visiting each of y'all to catch up on what happened in your much more exciting lives. As long as the Internet holds out....

18 Comments:

At 7/30/2005 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

If my life is so much more exciting than yours, why do I keep ending up here?

 
At 7/31/2005 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I used to read John Saul novels in junior high which scared the bejeebers out of me. Man, I really miss those bejeebers.

 
At 7/31/2005 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you're back! welcome back and hope your internet behaves.

 
At 7/31/2005 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Darlene, have you searched eBay for bejeebers?

 
At 7/31/2005 01:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just started Siân on a skin care routine - shame you can't get those American Girl products in the UK - or can you? Probably in some of the up-market department stores...I will keep my eyes open...

Thanks for the comments you have been making on the Junior's sites. Thanks for the encouragements - and - enjoy the creative spelling!!!!! and made up words!!!

 
At 7/31/2005 07:20:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Looking forward to pictures of Harvey. Be sure to show the new oil, too.

 
At 7/31/2005 07:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to drop by and get some aromatherapy goodies!

Oh, the killer clowns. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be scared!

Alice

 
At 7/31/2005 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

oh gawd... clowns... *rocks self back and forth*

 
At 7/31/2005 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

It's OK, Fanta, it's OK. There are no clowns in here.

Other than Darlene.

 
At 7/31/2005 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Point taken.

 
At 7/31/2005 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I never thought of Ebay, I tried searching at clown camp instead.

 
At 8/01/2005 07:48:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

"When God eats the pickles only which you serve..."?

Where did this guy come from?

 
At 8/01/2005 09:55:00 AM, Blogger D said...

Oh no. Nettie, whats wrong over there? Did i miss out anything? :) You take care ya..

love you lots!!

 
At 8/01/2005 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm, yeah, ok, have a great day?

 
At 8/02/2005 01:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever read The Stand? Great book!

 
At 8/02/2005 03:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Stand was great.

Boy, this blog thing is addictive, huh?

It's like a semi safe way of sharing your heart. Especially since I only actually know a couple of people.

"Raven 22, cleared direct HUBBS, flight level one niner zero."

Alice

 
At 8/04/2005 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Joy said...

The only Steven King I've read is the Green Mile, but that was a cool story.

 
At 6/27/2006 07:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was tough phone sex business but I was able to produce a pretty good performance and
I�m ecstatic about the result. phone sex business

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home