Tuesday, August 23, 2005



I'm Not Lazy, I Just Like Memes

Courtesy Better Safe. Hey, isn't there some rule, the rule of sevens or something? Oh well...

7 things I plan to do before I die: *I'd wanted to vote since I was seven years old, so that was a big accomplishment, one I will continue doing. *I want to have kids, since I love them, although some people would undoubtedly wonder why I would subject some poor child to my genetic material. *Go to Central or South America, on a missions trip. *Also go back to Europe, revisit Austria and Italy, and see more- Poland and the Ukraine, as a tourist/student. *I'd love to meet some of my fellow bloggers while here on Earth. *Learn to speak Spanish, which I do a little, and also German. *Be on a game show, hopefully Jeopardy.

7 things I can do: *Sing. *Spout off random bits of knowledge and/or quotes that have only a vague connection to the conversation. *I flatter myself that I'm a good writer. *Make people laugh. *Sell the BBW stuff that I love. *Save money (all right, so I'm cheap.) *Read a 652-page novel in five hours.

7 things I cannot do: *Dance. *I have absolutely no sense of direction, I've been known to get thoroughly lost in my own hometown. *Milk a cow. *Understand the conversion between the dollar and the euro. *Car vault. *Squirt milk out of my eye, which is truly disgusting to watch. *Cook from scratch.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: *Um, blond? *I don't know if it's an attraction, but almoost every guy I've been involved with has been shorter than me. *He has to make me laugh, too, cause I'm always the one making other people laugh. *A Christian. *He wouldn't necessarily have to agree with me on all political issues, I enjoy a debate, but at least the important, life-or-death ones. *Around my age, nothing May-December. *A romantic- geez, I hate these romance questions.

7 things that I say most often: *Oh, are you kidding me? *Harvey, do you want Mommy to crash you into that other car? *Yeah, sure, I'll take your shift. *I'm OK! *Do I have candy, what kind of a stupid question is that? *Isn't my nephew just the cutest baby? *Where's my tissues/Sharpie/water bottle/sanity?

7 celebrity crushes: *Josh Hartnett. *Christopher Meloni. *James and Oliver Phelps. *Colin Mochrie. *George W. *Nick Carter...

7 people I want to do this: I'm not in the mood to be cruel, can I have seven volunteers?

20 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

you shall see me sweetie pie

because I have like 13 whole dollars in my jar :)

erm... yeah.

*determination*

 
At 8/23/2005 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

eew Nick Carter... *virtually smacks nettie*

One day I shall dominate the world with my fishnets.

*random thought*

 
At 8/24/2005 12:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harvey...Ramming speed!

Seven things huh? I'll try this.

:)

Alice

 
At 8/24/2005 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

{note to self: dye hair blond...stoop over so I look shorter...forge birth year on driver's license...}

 
At 8/24/2005 11:24:00 AM, Blogger mrsd said...

Nettie,
You're an original. I hope the love of your life appreciates that about you. Send him here first, so we bloggers can pre- approve! ;)

 
At 8/24/2005 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Natalia said...

I am happy I have not gotten tagged yet :) woohoo... then I would feel like I have to come up with stuff that makes sense and a lot of times my stuff just really does not make any sense at all.

-N

 
At 8/24/2005 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Marla Bean said...

I stay away from the number 7. It has never served me well. Who says it's lucky?

 
At 8/24/2005 04:42:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Who says 7 is lucky?

The people who sell 7Up.

 
At 8/24/2005 06:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job nettie!
i promise, if we ever meet, i'm going to teach you to cook from scratch, after we've spent the afternoon dancing!

 
At 8/24/2005 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Cori said...

We shall meet someday~Just come to California and see! Great job on all of those 7 things. I could never do that!

 
At 8/24/2005 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Read a 652-page novel in five hours really impresses me. But the one thing that I too want to do before I die is squirt milk out of my eye, again. That's right, I've done it once! I was eating ice cream and laughing so hard that I was crying, then I wiped my tears and they were vanilla ice cream. It was awesome. I wonder what would happen if someone tickled me while I ate spagetti sauce, that would be real fun, if I was still dating, because I think it could impress guys. Just a tip for you single girl.

 
At 8/24/2005 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Darlene, are you suggesting you could squirt a strand of spaghetti out your eye?

I may never eat pasta again...

 
At 8/24/2005 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

I'll tell ya, whatever I see on TV has nothing on disgustingness compared to you guys.

 
At 8/24/2005 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

And yet, you love us...

 
At 8/25/2005 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Amigo said...

Yes, guys can be disgusting. But do you want us to act like guys or as girly men?

 
At 8/25/2005 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Does that impress you Jeff? I'm betting you wish I was single now.

 
At 8/25/2005 03:44:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Darlene, mostly I'm betting that if your hubby read that comment (squirting stuff from your eyes), he would be wishing you were single...

 
At 8/26/2005 04:05:00 PM, Blogger Joy said...

sweet

 
At 6/27/2006 07:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was tough phone sex black but I was able to produce a pretty good performance and
I�m ecstatic about the result. phone sex black

 
At 2/27/2007 04:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 christian dating free site

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home