20 Things- About Me, Naturally
Cori specifically invited me to do this meme- not that I need an excuse, anyway.
1. I love music and getting new songs makes me really happy. I'm somewhat picky about what I like but I don't apologize for it.
2. Despite the lack of it here, I love snow and dream of a white Christmas.
3. I really have no coordination and the list of things my managers have forbidden me to touch is growing.
4. I consider myself to have fairly decent computer skills, the ones I've taught myself anyway.
5. Silence drives me crazy but sometimes I think I could use a little more of it.
6. When I'm stressed I like to drive around aimlessly for a time and see where I end up. I think it comes of getting lost so much.
7. My food cravings aren't usually for sugar but rather fruit or protein. Obviously I don't eat enough of either.
8. Sometimes I'm convinced I really am getting old. I never used to get sick on rides (all right, everywhere else).
9. Maturation has brought me closer to my sisters. Janna is three years older and we always fought; our shared strange sense of humor binds us now. And Melissa, thirty- I have never seen her look so beautiful as when her son was born.
10. People tell me I can do anything I want to. I just wish I knew what that was.
11. I don't care anymore if I'm always talking about my job, cause it has brought me so much I never would have thought of.
12. Going to Europe was an unforgettable experience, and I'd love the chance to just wander all over it- Italy, Germany, Austria, the Ukraine, Poland, Ireland- and see what tourists usually don't.
13. I'll never be anything more than an amateur photographer but I enjoy trying to capture things.
14. Despite my firm belief in justice and people getting what's coming to them in this world and the next, I'm anti-death penalty.
15. If you earn my loyalty, there's little I won't do for you. But if you break it...
16. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit rocks my world, but I don't like Criminal Intent and only tolerate the original.
17. Harvey's name just came to me and I really don't know why. But everyone knows who he is and that makes him happy.
18. My eighteenth year was the best of my life.
19. Random things make me laugh, usually my own thoughts going in directions I can't explain.
20. I will never give up blogging cause I love this audience too much. And it has inspired me to new heights of creativity (interpret that as you will).