Monday, October 10, 2005



Holiday Floorset Highlights

Nettie isn't allowed to touch the balls. You told me to straighten them. -Yeah, but now we have to fix the two that Nettie knocked down. I'm not touching the balls, okay? I'm not touching the balls!

I do not have the patience to teach the new people.

Here Nettie, a present for you. What is it? Packaging! It looks like space alien stuff. It probably is, you're probably allergic to it. As you throw it at me! I get it, Harmony. I get it.

Hey Lauren, what's her name? Who, me? Yeah, sorry, I don't usually go "Hey, you" at people.Yeah she does, don't listen to her, Candice! Thank you for your input. That's what managers are for!

This is probably the toughest Christmas floorset. -And we don't have everything, so you have to improvise. Shocking, right?

I hated this CD last year, and I hate it this year.

Christmas time is here again! Noooooooo....

12 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 05:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grand Muff Admiral Jill here with Captain Kelli and a song for you.

K - Dashing through the snow

J - On a one horse open sleigh

K - O'er the hill we go

J - laughing all the way

Both - Ha ha haaaaa...

Alice asked us to stop by and sing.

 
At 10/10/2005 08:31:00 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Spending time with the ones you are forced to love.

 
At 10/10/2005 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I'm not ready for Christmas!!!!! AAACCCKKKK!!! NOOOO!!!

 
At 10/10/2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Christmas stuff out already??? But halloween isn't over yet!!

Sheesh, next thing you know they'll be putting it up in July...

They might as well just not bother taking it down at all...sigh. LOL!

 
At 10/10/2005 02:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i started my christmas shopping, but not to christmas music.

 
At 10/10/2005 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Merry Christmas Nettie, would you believe I just posted a Christmas blog too? What's up with us? No let me rephrase that:

Wazup with us homie? Ya best back up fool, cuz Christmas aint for two more months. Get back to your jizzob dawg.

 
At 10/10/2005 04:30:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

whooooa killer

it cant be xmas yet cuz it aint fall yet


slow down, kid

 
At 10/10/2005 06:47:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Sleigh bells ring...

...are ya list'nin'?

In the lane...

...snow is glist'nin'.

A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight...

 
At 10/10/2005 10:30:00 PM, Blogger John said...

Santa Clause is coming to town!!! Yeah!!!

GBYAY

 
At 10/10/2005 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Everybody join me on the chorus now...

Walkin' in a winter wonderland!!!

 
At 10/10/2005 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

How long have you been waiting to add that?

 
At 10/11/2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I'm making Pumpkin Ch-chip cookies tomorrow for Halloween. Smell the rain in the air? I hear the rustling of leaves wanting to fall to the ground so I can crunch them with my boots.

I just stopped wearing flip-flops and today was the first day I didn't run the air conditioner all day.

What are you talking about??? Christmas?

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home