Sunday, October 16, 2005



Remember Me?

I've decided to let Neal field this one. Enjoy kiddies!

Three names I go by: Neal. Puppy. Dead Meat.
Three screen names I have had: It's Neal, just Neal.
Three physical things I like about myself: I have cute floppy ears, am an unusually bright red. And I have a long tail that wags.
Three physical things I don't like about myself: I am small and people tend to step on me. I can't bend my head enough to catch biscuits dropped below me. I wanna be a big bad dog.
Three parts of my heritage: Ummm, Chihuaha, terrier, and a little bit of wolf. Everybody's got that, don't they?
Three things that scare me: Clowns, rabies, cats.
Three of my everyday essentials: A big human's bed, my gold leash, and The Wizard of Oz.
Three of my favorite musical artists: The Pound Puppies. Judy Garland. Bow Wow.
Three of my favorite songs: The Pound Puppies singing Jingle Bells. Who Let the Dogs Out? Eat It.
Three lies and truths in no particular order: I exist only inside a computer. But I'm scheming to get out. My creator is nuts. And sanity is highly overrated. I dream of being purple. Love pizza.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me: I don't really do that, if you get my drift.
Three of my favorite hobbies: Licking myself. Plotting. Running in the grass.
Three things I want to do really badly now: Get revenge on a certain someone. Eat something new for a change. And revenge...
Three careers I'm considering/I've considered: Guard dog- I'm little but I'm tough. Or I could go into show biz. Unless somebody nice wants to just adopt me and spoil me.
Three places I want to go on vacation: That big paradise for canines I've heard so much about. Canada. Or Miami, is it nice there?
Three kid's names I like: Ranger, Martha, Ireland.
Three things I want to do before I die: Figure out the right way to count doggie years. Learn to be at peace. And invent a dog bone whose flavor will shock the world.
Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy: Use your imagination on this.
Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl: I'm a wimp. Not that girls are wimpy, but I'm suppsoed to be rough and tough, and I'm just...not. I like cuddles and good food.
Three celeb crushes: Beth the arcane Muppet Dog, that nice Nigerian lady who keeps emailing me (although I don't think I can help her), and Dory.
Three Tags: There are so many...I can't choose...

8 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 06:44:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Good dog! Good dog!

 
At 10/17/2005 08:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, what a great post. i'll have to remember what you've done, cuz i've got a cub at my place!

 
At 10/17/2005 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Marla Bean said...

A BIG LOL!

 
At 10/17/2005 03:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a swell mammal.

 
At 10/17/2005 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Um, what happened to your pop-up Blogger comments?

Yes, it appears the blog filters are off for the moment here at worked, and I'm bored.

Neal, baby, I think I dig who you're wantin' revenge on... Gimme a "D", gimme an "A", gimme an "R"...

I find it somewhat disquieting that immediately after stating that you "don't really do" the opposite sex attaction thing, you mention licking yourself.

 
At 10/17/2005 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Cori said...

and I thought at first that this was you.....silly me.

 
At 10/17/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

You could have tagged the other pets you know.

Dogonit your funny! And I won't hold your anger against you.

 
At 10/19/2005 04:04:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

Neal has the propert fear of clowns. Good dog. Sic 'em!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home