Wednesday, November 30, 2005



Gimme the Bad News First

The Bad: All your appeals have failed.
The Good: Congratulations, you're our 1,00th execution!

The Bad: Apparently procrastinators are making the Saturday before Christmas the busiest shopping day. Oh boy, we'll look forward to that one.
The Good: Um, we made our Black Friday numbers?

The Bad: You were struck by a car while walking in the dark.
The Good: Bet you'll wear reflective clothing from now on!

The Bad: You forgot that November has only 30 days.
The Good: Blogger automatically fixes it to Deccember 1st for time dyslexics like you!

The Bad: You watch far too much TV.
The Good: You can, um, amuse your friends by reciting commercials.

The Bad: Diseny canceled So Weird.
The Good: Smart people captured the episodes before they yanked it, so you can watch Fi again...and again...and again....

10 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 08:24:00 PM, Blogger SCGeeCheeGirl said...

Ah gee, now you've given me things to think about! Love your blog!

 
At 11/30/2005 09:10:00 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I have to agree with Ann's comment...lol

 
At 11/30/2005 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that death penalty thing even made our paper, guess it's happening after all.

 
At 11/30/2005 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Reflective clothing! haha! Hmmm.... guess there's always good news after receiving the bad news...

 
At 12/01/2005 05:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I love how you always look on the bright side of life.

:)

 
At 12/01/2005 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

I've always had trouble with November.

 
At 12/01/2005 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I was wondering when you were going to say you saved a bunch of money on car insurance. Or, maybe I just watch too much TV.

 
At 12/01/2005 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

The Bad: Looks like the current president supports torturing people because it's quicker than honoring time-tested principles.

The Good: Crap, a guess there sometimes is no good. [First up is your ex-boyfriend.]

 
At 12/01/2005 05:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that format. Good/Bad. I wish I could think of a good/bad.

Hold on, here goes...

Good: Congratulations, your wife is pregnant.
Bad: Oh, I wasn't aware of your vasectomy 7 years ago.

 
At 12/01/2005 08:20:00 PM, Blogger Marla Bean said...

The Bad: I burned my re-heated left-over chili while scrolling through Blogdom.
The Good: I remembered to make (er.. reheat) dinner for my husband.
The

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home