SIAD Part Two
I had a really good day today. Logically, it shouldn't have been, given that we were at work until after one cleaning up after the customers. Early this morning, definitely in "Why on earth am I awake???" mode. But that's okay. Because I let something out to someone that maybe I should've a long time ago. But after I did- well, I realized a few key things. And among them was that it was a great day. A happy day.
This concludes the mushy-gooey-hippie section of today's post. Now on to the answers I know you're all dying to hear.
1. My ears turn red when I get sick. Oddly enough, this is true. I've never heard of it in anyone else, but I think it's rather cool.
2. I sleep with a stuffed bear. Totally false. It's a rabbit. Named Max.
3. I have an imaginary friend named JoJo the Disgruntled Elf. He likes to run around shopping malls with a machine gun. Oh, JoJo is definitely real. He's very, um, therapeutic too.
4. I memorized the Monty Python Dead Parrot Sketch. Nope. Not verbatim.
5. There are two light switches in my bathroom- both to the same light. But I have to have the light switch on my side be right- up or down when the light's on or off, respectively. Like Joe said, this one's too weird not to be true.