Courtesy the Career Guy- Windows Media favorites mix, put on shuffle, first fifteen songs that come up:
1. As I Lay Me Down, Sophie B. Hawkins.
2. Kiss the Rain, Billie Myers.
3. Upendi, from the Lion King II soundtrack.
4. Place in This World, Michael W. Smith
5. Talking Stones, Say-So.
6. That's What Love Is For, Amy Grant.
7. Get a Clue, Simon and Milo.
8. Let's Give Them Something to Talk About, Bonnie Raitt.
9. Letters from War, Mark Schultz.
10. Some of Us, Starsailor.
11. Nobody Home, Avril Lavigne.
12. Cabin Fever. Muppet Treasure Island, all right?
13. Sleigh Ride, Billy Gilman and Charlotte Church.
14. I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow, from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack.
15. Held, Natalie Grant.
All in all, a pretty good cross section. And I didn't even edit. Much.