Thursday, December 16, 2004



Baby, It's Cold Outside!

It's supposed to get to 22 tonight. I know those in the north think I'm a wimp, which I am. But that is why I can never leave the South- I'd freeze to death!
Anyway, I finally got my wireless coneection working here at the house, I hope. I missed the Internet! I have to work every night this week, plus I picked up two shifts so I will be working a double two days. I'm enjoying it more, mostly because I've learned a lot more about it, so I don't make a fool of myself too much anymore! I also met a cool lady from Peru, she goes by Milli (I can't spell her real name!) and she is going to help me practice my Spanish, so that will be cool. The extra hours are good since I blew 75 dollars on presents today. I told everybody to pick out whatever they wanted and I'd get it for them, which isn't how I normally buy presents, but with the discount it isn't too bad. I also picked out something for Little Bit (I couldn't resist!)- a shampoo bar from Burt's Bees. I thought it was a neat concept since that way it won't drip in the baby's eyes or anything. It's nice, though, because I'm halfway done with my shopping, I have a few people that still need to pick things. It's one stop shopping!
I am off to go turn the heat up cause I am sitting here shivering. Ciao, y'all!

5 Comments:

At 12/16/2004 04:42:00 AM, Blogger Ymir said...

Actually, I like your present idea - at least people would get what they want. It takes away the surprise, but it's still a good idea.

Cheers

 
At 12/16/2004 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Would you mind picking up some anti-fungal cream for me? I ran out last week and life has been un-bearable.

Thanks...

 
At 11/01/2006 03:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://fmbmqydz.com/afbw/ieqt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tkguyrle.com/pdwg/gyki.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11/01/2006 03:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11/01/2006 03:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://fmbmqydz.com/afbw/ieqt.html | http://glppweun.com/dlvt/njhr.html

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home