Saturday, January 01, 2005



Happy 2005!

I'm not much into New Year's, but have a happy one anyway! Don't do the resolution thing either....It felt really nice out today, I think it was in the 70's. That's pretty typical for South Carolina. Last week I was scraping ice off the cars and today I didn't even need a jacket (of course I was working hard taking the trash out). I love it. I was watching the Twilight Zone marathon on and off today and yesterday. Some of them are actually scary, like the one about the killer doll, and others just really show the time they were made in (that would be the 60's) really accurately, in that a lot of them are about fears of alien invasions and being obsolete, technology and totalitarian governments taking over. I just realized it's MMV now...something to chew on...

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2005 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

My kids won't watch Twilight Zone. Too scary for them. Resolutions are for the weak! And we are not weak. I'm not and I sense that you aren't.

Have a grand year.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home