Thursday, December 23, 2004



Is it possible...

to go insane through being forced to listen to really bad covers of Christmas songs? I'll have to let you know on that one, but right now I am leaning towards yes.... I did finish buying for everybody, now I just have to wrap, that's about half done. Ho, ho, ho indeed. The family starts invading tomorrow, namely my grandparents, and they'll keep trickling in until Christmas Day. I can't believe it's almost Christmas already. I also can't believe how hard I worked today, now that I am sitting down it's hitting me, so TTFN!

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2004 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

If so, you'll have to make room for me in the asylum...my coworkers have been playing the most awful Christmas music for days on end...you know, for such a great Holiday, there aren't that many really good Christmas songs...oh, well, Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home