Sunday, May 29, 2005



Austin on the Lake



My Memorial Day weekend celebration? OK, folks, you know the drill- I post pictures of my nephew for everyone to drool on. This is beginning to scare me. I think I may be turning into the electronic version of those psycho old ladies who carry billfolds' worth pf pictures of their grandchildren and force everyone to look at them. He's 5 weeks old today. We gathered at my sister's in-laws' vacation house, which is actually in South Carolina. Less of a drive, on a lake named like everything else in this state. Much better than my original plans for today, though, which up until Friday consisted of an SVU marathon. "Want to come down to the lake house and see the baby?" "What kind of a stupid question is that?" Both his parents are getting much less paranoid, but it still hurts me to hear him cry. Cause he's just so beautiful!
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Glad you were able to spend time with sis and Jammy. I got down to the country with my oldest bro, sis-in-law and neph, today to visit Gramps and Lurie--mom finally made it down, too.

Nice picture and I'm glad he wasn't literally "on the lake".

 
At 5/30/2005 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Blair said...

Jammy is sure one cute little boy!

 
At 5/30/2005 02:00:00 AM, Blogger Amigo said...

Cute picture. Austin has a fair amount of hair, that's a good sign.

Wonder if the Jammy nickname is gonna stick. Are you the only one who calls him that?

 
At 5/30/2005 05:53:00 AM, Blogger John said...

Dumb question! Parent's are so dumb at times! :)

He is a loooooooooovely baaaaaaaaaaby!

GBYAY

 
At 5/30/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

I'm still calling him Jammy, but only when my sister and brother-in-law aren't in earshot. Hey, he stopped crying one time when I did.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home