Friday, May 27, 2005



You Love The Meme Thing

Hey, I just realized that "meme" is equivalent to "me, me". Awesome. OK, so I'm easily amused. This one may look familiar, but hey, I can come up with new stuff, can't I? And I'll add a few of my own...
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a lawyer... I'd be a prosecutor. Cause I want to get the bad guys.
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...I'd sing to my little captives like they do in Muppet Treasure Island.
f I could be an astronaut...I'm spacey enough as it is. OK, that was really bad.
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any one famous political figure...Uh, that's not my forte...
If I could be a circus star...
If I could be a poet... I consider myself one already. At least on a small scale.
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be a rodeo star...
If I could be a ruler of the world...What are you talking about? I thought I already did that.
All righty, tagged by Blair, and my victims are Rob, Rhonda and Adventure Girl. Yeehaw!

7 Comments:

At 5/27/2005 02:50:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Awww, thanks!!! You consider me a famous political figure!!!

 
At 5/27/2005 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Uh.....sure.

 
At 5/27/2005 05:03:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

I like the prosecuter lawyer response. Hang em high!

 
At 5/28/2005 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

From dictionary.com
meme
n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
-----------------------------------
[Shortening (modeled on gene), of mimeme from Greek mimma, something imitated, from mimeisthai, to imitate. See mimesis.]

 
At 5/29/2005 03:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But surely you are allready - a world famous blogger I mean!!!

And you ride a llama every day to Bath and Body works!

And of course you are a rodeo star, because you are always "bucking the trend"

And maybe, if you don't fancy being married to a politician, you could be a bridesmaid when Jeff marries Condi!! (or best man (woman) even!

 
At 7/20/2006 06:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my bathroom towel bar placement site.
Have a great week!

 
At 7/21/2006 07:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a bath and body works coupon
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home